Who is behind KT’s Nutrition?
Hi, I’m Kate, a degree-qualified, holistic nutritionist. I’m also the owner and practitioner at KT’s Nutrition Solutions.
I have struggled with sensitivities all my life. Since working with others like me, I know that food intolerance, emotional sensitivity and poor health go hand-in-hand. And they can be managed for long-lasting health and wellbeing.
How I can help you
My approach is holistic (your whole body!) and tailored to you. To find out more, email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll call you back for a chat, or book a Zoom consult via the Booking page.
On this website, you will find out about sensitivities and food intolerance. On my blog I share recipes and health advice for a range of chronic health conditions and sensitivities.
Healthline agrees that food intolerance is on the rise, and here are their top 8 most common food intolerances. I also explain what is the real difference between allergy and intolerance in my article here.
How can you treat food intolerance?
Sensitivities are often exacerbated by poor gut function and less than ideal diet and lifestyle. With a personalised plan from me to improve your health, you will be able to reduce your sensitivities and enjoy a fuller, healthier life.
I am passionate about food as medicine and I can help you find a solution to your health concerns. I gained Distinction average for my Bachelor of Health Science degree, and I use that knowledge, my vast personal experience and problem-solving skills, to guide clients to be the best version of themselves.
Your plan for sensitivity and intolerance
It can be hard feeding the family! We are all time-poor and busy, everyone in the family wants something different, or has a long list of things they can’t, or won’t, eat. Meanwhile, mum and dad want something that’s quick and easy to make, but also healthy and nutritious, to help the kids grow into the best little people they can be.
So what’s the plan, I hear you ask?
- Find out what you or your kids are intolerant to, and avoid those foods (at least initially) – check out how can I tell if it’s food intolerance?
- Heal your gut – the health of your gut bacteria, cells and their function all affect how sensitive you are to food chemicals. Seek professional advice – contact a nutritionist like myself, who understands intolerances
- Maintain the best nutrition you can by eating a variety of wholefoods you can tolerate – I can help you with food swaps if you’re stuck
- Find the balance (and diet) that’s right for you or your kids – everyone is different, especially with intolerances, so listen to your body or observe your kids and trust your instincts
- Finally, if you or your kids are still not well, keep investigating and don’t give up – it could be an underlying problem that needs rectifying before you can move forward to better health.
Nutrition is such an essential part of life, and I’m very passionate about ensuring you find a balanced, wholefood diet that’s right for you, regardless of intolerances. And healthy treats are a crucial part of that too, because life is too short not to enjoy!
Finding what’s right for your body can be challenging. Let me help guide and support you to find what works for you.
Come and see me for a nutrition consult via Zoom or face-to-face and get your health back on track!